Monday, February 21, 2011






My Pet Buddy …

First this I ever saw a pet bird it’s like something special to me, the first time I felt something adorable in my heart. I still remember the time when my pet Buddy sings, it reminds me of a delightful alarm call. Then that’s was it so I given my pet bird name BUDDY. Its means a lot to me cause I never had my personal pet to take care of and I still in my teenage sixteen in form 4. I really did everything myself with my dad opinion, every time when I walk to my front house door I see Buddy always jumps around and sing his happiness out, sometimes I also had to bath Buddy and its kinda fun to do so. With every bathing I done, I had a little time with his outside my apartment, walk around the play ground with him and buddy also amazes me with every person that walk by and look.

Buddy’s always use the same tactics to avoid looking at others rather then look at me and climb to the top of his cage and talk. Maybe buddy still kinda scare stranger that look at him and he keep silent until that person is gone. Buddy doesn’t talk well but at least he try his best and that’s what I love about it. Buddy favorite food is bananas, papayas, peanut and oatmeal. While, I go to wet market I never forget to buy my pet buddy list of goods. Drink I never try anything like fruit juices or anything else, but just the regular sky juices then soon my dad gimme another opinion like sugar mixed with water as a energy drink for buddy. So I give it a try, and it really work buddy like it too. So I spend a lot time with buddy and even take buddy back to my hometown for viewing my hometown environment and maybe meet some friend and friend of birds the same time.

Even until I start working, I still had time for him cleaning and washing his cage. Most of the time when I m back buddy always sing and sing till I m back that was the alarm call to ease down my stress and hard time at work. Never thought it can calm my stress and still make me laugh with every thing buddy do. It was like nothing can separate me and my pet Buddy not even a new pet like hamster and others kind of animal. My cousin even suggested me to get myself a pet hamster because is even cuter and I said like no way buddy is my pet bird, he got ways more benefits then a little hamster. Buddy can be train and tame like a man best friend (Dogs) can. All I need is a tutor and some time out with buddy.

Until this year 2011 so far, I train buddy to not scare of my human hands to hand feed him. Next is open up his wing and feather and try ground flying in his cage. Another one is to keep staring my hand and follow my hand where it moves around the cage. Some more are one mf my favorite is keep MJ move the moon walking, he put his head down and stare at the ground. Then there is the one with the looks faster, when he make all of his features around him looks furry and fat then he shake the whole body till his tail that looks adorable. And the new trick are the head shaking that’s copy me from where I walking. And finally he finally let me pet or touches him for his head till tail. That make buddy relax and also ease my stress and my thinking difficulties.

By then Buddy still cheering me, but until starting the date of 18 Feb Friday afternoon something gone wrong with Buddy his no talking and singing regularly and I notice that from yesterday. I didn’t hear anything alarm call use to be by buddy. Then he just standing there looks kinda sleepy. Buddy not eating a lot like is use to be but he seems thirsty as well. So on Saturday I fed buddy with sugar mixed water suggested from dad, buddy seems a little bit better at least he was able to climb up and down but wasn’t enough to make him talk and sing like is use to afterward I try pet him for a while to make thing better later I leave him be. On Sunday buddy still the same reaction like yesterday. I unplug the play thing from his cage to make him feel more space to sleep with and he seems feeling better so I leave him be. The next day or Monday morning I clean his cage like it use to be then refilling his bowl of sky juice and I didn’t add any foods because buddy not finish his breakfast yet. Then later I try pet him for making him feel better and letting him know I show more care to Buddy. Later in the afternoon buddy still looks ok to me so I start working on my assignment then I got bore so I watch a movie to ease down my bored to continue. I finish with the movie then I came out and check how Buddy doing, then I had a shock seeing buddy lie down on the cage. I quickly open the house front door and check it closer, and that was it. Buddy already left me. My tears drop to buddy features and his already gone. And I was just planning to have another photo shoot with me and Buddy together on the year 2011. But I didn’t expect he will be leaving that early.

Buddy … now all I wanna see is you talk to me with just a last time before your leave, just once… or at least wait until the your birthday little guy I was planning to buy you a net ser of cage comes with a new bath cage… but looks like You and I had miss that chances…

My Best Regret …

Buddy … Rest In Peaces …

I Never Forget YOU First Pet Parrotlet …

You’re my First Pet as MY BESTIES FRIEND …

Now Your At Some Place Flying And Singing In The Sky …

Your Sincerely …
Jaron Lim Chun Yew …

Date of Feb 21 2011

3.14pm … In the Afternoon …

Name BUDDY

Species Parrotlet

Birthday At May 23

Current Age 9 …

No comments:

Post a Comment